Friday, January 14, 2011

Learning Profiles

I learn best when..... the teacher shows me visuals such as diagrams, pictures, videos. An example of this is when in math if some body tells me to do -12+5 in my head, then I will take a longer time to find the answer. But if it is written on a piece of paper I will be able to find the answer faster.

I need to ..... read alot more books. One reason why is because reading is important in alot of ways. Reading can improve my writing skills that I lack of. It can also improve my spelling. Another reason why reading is very important is that it can also improve my oral skills in English.

The strategies that would help me in my learning...... is to focus 100% in class and to concentrate when doing my homework. Another strategy is to ask the teacher any questions if I do not understand something this is important because it can help me understand anything I do not know. 





I would like my teachers to know this about me.....is that I am focused in class but I can get easily distracted by a friend. moving me to sit away from my friend can help me learn better sometimes. So if you feel like I am not concentrating in class, I wouldn't mind if you moved my seat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment